March Medical Gas Class Schedule
Medical Gas Installer 6010 will take place across seven evenings and three Saturdays in March. 32 hours of class time are required by NITC. Class dates are as follows
- Wednesday, March 1st, 5:30pm - 8:30pm
- Saturday, March 4th, 8:00am - 3:00pm. Lunch will be provided.
- Monday, March 6th, 5:30pm - 8:30pm
- Wednesday, March 8th, 5:30pm - 8:30pm
- Saturday, March 11th, 8:00am - 3:00pm. Lunch will be provided.
- Monday, March 13th, 5:30pm - 8:30pm
- Wednesday, March 15th, 5:30pm - 8:30pm
- Monday, March 20th, 5:30pm - 8:30pm
- Wednesday, March 22nd, 5:30pm - 8:30pm
2023 JATC Training Schedule (updated 02/16/23)
Weld testing for UA certification available by appointment.
- January 9th - Apprentice classes resume for Pipefitting, Welding, & Intro to Pipe Trades.
- January 10th - Plumbing class resumes for apprentices.
- January 14th- Rigging Recertification class @ Union Hall - 8am
- January 18th - Apprentices classes will take place online
- February 3rd - Med Gas Installer Recertification - 8am.
- February 20th - No apprentice classes.
- February 22nd - Apprentice classes will take place online.
- February 21st - Facility closed. Local holiday (Fat Tuesday)
- Medical Gas
- March 14th - 25th - Industrial Rigging Certification Class - hours vary.